Beth Rivkah Division of Higher Learning
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year is now open
Registration for the 2023-24, 5784 school year will be open until May 31st 2023, י"א סיון.
If you apply before May 31st you will get class choice preference and the fee is $100. After May 31st the application fee goes up to $300.
Late Registration is June 1st- July 31st 2023, י"ב סיון- י"ג אב
Late Registration is subject to additional fees and limitations on program and class options.
Teacher Training applications received by Rosh Chodesh Nissan will be eligible for scholarships.
For further information about Study Abroad applications or financial aid please see below. If you have additional questions you can email Mrs. Zisel Gurevitz at [email protected].
All other application questions can be directed to Naama Benet at [email protected].
A non-refundable application fee of $100 will be collected with your application.
The late registration fee after May 31st is $300.
What you'll need to apply:
1. Copy of your High School Diploma (secular) or signed High School Transcript indicating that you graduated. If you have a Regents diploma please submit it a soon as you get it.
Seminary Alef applicants: Until your High School diploma is available, please upload a copy of a High School Transcript, and make sure to email your High School diploma as soon as possible to [email protected].
Seminary Bais Applicants: Submit a copy of your High School diploma (Regents diploma if you have one) or signed transcript indicating that you graduated. If your diploma is in a language other than English, we will also need a translation. If you need assistance in translating your diploma, please contact [email protected].
2. Copy of your social security card
3. Copy of your passport
4. Copy of transcripts from each seminary/college you've attended
Seminary Bais applicants must also upload a copy of your Seminary Alef transcript now and a signed Seminary transcript after Seminary graduation.
5. Two letters of recommendations including contact information
6. Immunization form. Please download and complete the PDF from the DHL website. You will upload it as part of the application.
7. An in-person interview with the hanchalas scheduled in advance with Naama Benet [email protected]
*Please note you'll need your credit card at the end to pay the application fee*
Application fee: $100
Seminary Alef Study Abroad Option
Teacher Training Early Childhood -- additional charge (for Seminary Beis only)
Teacher Training Elementary School -- additional charge (for Seminary Beis only)
Please note: DHL Cancellation and Refund Policy can be found here.